Handcrafted artisan chocolates using the world’s finest ingredients and...
Sweet Treats for Your Sweetheart
Valentine’s Day, the most romantic day of the year, is coming up. Do you have a game plan in mind for gifts?
Depending on how you like to celebrate, there’s plenty of options to treat your significant other, person or “lobster” as they like to say on Friends to something truly special here in Roswell.
For the sweet tooth
Surprise your special someone with cookies, chocolates,
beignets, or even pies from local places around Roswell.
- Chef Brulee makes chocolates that look like pieces of art. You’ll really impress with a box of these.
- Know someone who loves New Orleans? Bring a taste of the Big Easy with beignets from Adele’s.
- If you’re a fan of pie The Pie Hole on Canton Street brings something special to each of their pies. Might we recommend the Chocolate Bourbon Pecan pie? Our office devoured it.
For someone who needs to relax
Enjoy some time together celebrating and relaxing.
- Have a drink or buy a bottle to celebrate at Deep Roots Wine Market and Tasting Room. They bring Californian wine to the streets of Roswell. You can try a sip, a glass or even bring a bottle home.
- Give the gift of a relaxing afternoon at the tranquil and soothing Spa of Historic Roswell.
- Show off your artistic side at My Clayground. Take the opportunity to paint pottery or canvas, work with mosaics or fuse glass.
For someone who loves the thrill
Who doesn’t love competition? Plan a fun date night out for the two of you or for a group to these Roswell staples.
- Do you and your significant other love competing? Go head-to-head in bowling at Bowlero!
- Play a round of putt-putt at Area 51 – Aurora Cineplex and The Fringe Miniature Golf and put your skills to the test.