8 Coffee Shops to Try in Roswell
When you're looking for a way to kickstart your day or an afternoon pick-me-up, try out these cafes for your cup of joe (or something a little fancier).
1. Find a mix of light bites and baked goods along with your favorite coffees at Cafe Au Lait on Holcomb Bridge Road.
2. Alongside a great cup of coffee, grab some delicious breakfast or lunch. Cafe Lucia is open late in the day and offers beer and wine as a relaxing end to the day.
3. In a historic home along Canton Street, you'll find a cozy and welcoming atmosphere. Grab a cup of coffee and one of Crazy Love's famous Belgian Liege waffles.
4. For a touch of French breakfast and patries, head to Douceur de France. Find recipes from different regions in France and enjoy an old favorite like a chocolate crossiant or find a new one you'll get again and again.
5. Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee House is located in a quaint, house selling fair-trade roasts, specialty drinks & light bites. Snag a seat on their sofa for a cozy time or head outside on their patio on a nice day. Drink Coffee. Do Good.
6. Pop's Coffee Company expanded from their established Pop's Garage Fabrication that focuses on custom-made bikes. Stop in for a delicious cup of coffee and say hi.
7. In the heart of Roswell along Canton Street, Roswell Provisions brings a French market flair with baked goods and delicious coffees alongside the market to shop for wine, cheese and charcuterie. Head upstairs to Le Bistro for brunch (weekend), lunch, and dinner (weekend).
8. Scooter's Coffee offers a variety of smoothies, pastries and specialty coffee drinks in this charming coffee shop.