Roswell Visitors Center is located at the intersection of Hwy. 9 and Sloan Street in Roswell’s Historic District (just across the street from the Historic Town Square.)
It is a convenient place to start your excursion whether you are looking for historic attractions, trails to hike, nature, breweries, or Roswell extensive culinary scene.
A few other reasons to stop by:
- Enjoy a short video highlighting things to see and do
- Choose from a wide selection of brochures, guides and printed materials to help you enjoy Roswell
- Experience Southern Hospitality from friendly staff who know Roswell (after all, it’s their home)
- Snap a photo with our Visit Roswell #wheninroswell Photo Frame
- Browse the exhibits of Roswell’s early textile mills