Note: This list is not listed in order of importance. We encourage each person to give them all a try and enjoy the FREE & FUN side of Roswell.
- Hike the Old Mill Park Interpretive Trail to see the Vickery Creek Waterfall and the beautiful Covered Pedestrian Bridge. Some say this is the most beautiful area of Roswell. Be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
- Roswell is located on the northern banks of the Chattahoochee River. Azalea Park, Riverside Park and Don White Park provide picnic areas, playgrounds, boat ramps, bicycling paths and multipurpose trails, fishing, outdoor fitness station, and more. Access the newest section of the extended boardwalk along the River on Azalea Drive and add enjoyment to your visit.
- Navigate Roswell’s Historic District on Friday and Saturday nights on this free trolley. Use the app to locate the trolley in real time.
- On the third Thursday of each month from April – October the best street party in metro Atlanta is found along Canton Street, the grounds of Roswell City Hall and in Historic Town Square.
- The first Saturday of each month from May – October, the Riverside Sounds Concert Series fills the air with music at the beautiful Riverside Park. Bring your own picnic, sit back and enjoy the sounds of some fantastic live music.
- Accessible by the Covered Pedestrian Bridge over Vickery Creek
- Along Azalea Drive and Willeo Road
- Pick up a brochure in the Roswell Visitors Center
- Well known for its exhibits and video
- On the grounds of Roswell City Hall complex
- Each Memorial Day
- Always the third weekend of September
- Located at 575 Riverside Drive & Azalea Drive (along the Chattahoochee River).
Picnic in Roswell
- Historic Town Square or Sloan Street Park