History. Nature. Food. In other words, the necessities.
Located 20 minutes north of Atlanta, Roswell is easily accessible from Hwy 400. Our destination offers a ton of history, predominantly focused on the Civil War era when textile manufacturing was at its peak until General Sherman's troops marched through town and destroyed the Roswell Mills. Roswell also offers three historic home tours as a part of the Southern Trilogy, open daily, and group friendly.
Allow time for your attendees to grab a bite to eat, stroll our galleries and art installations, and do a bit of shopping. Heck, you may even have time for a beer or two in one of our amazing brewers.
Services for Group Tours:
- Reception and welcome bags (for overnight tours)
- Best available hotel rates
- Photos and editorial copy to help you sell and promote your tour
- Assistance in arranging dining, accommodations, and entertainment
- Free admission to select attractions for tour leader and coach driver
What Groups Love About Roswell:
- Southern Trilogy: Barrington Hall, Bulloch Hall, Smith Plantation
- Civil War History, including Old Mill Park
- Chattahoochee Nature Center
- 200+ Independent Restaurants
- Roswell Ghost Tour
- Georgia Ensemble Theatre
Contact us for itinerary options to start planning your next visit.