A magical place to tie the knot.
Weddings should perfectly fit your style. Whether you’re looking to tie the knot at a historic antebellum home, a beautiful outdoor setting, somewhere with an industrial vibe, or even a unique, non-traditional venue, planning your wedding in Roswell is as fun as attending one.
Spend the days before your big event with your family and friends exploring all of what Roswell has to offer: Tour the Southern Trilogy of historic homes, shop at locally-owned boutique shops, choose to dine at one of the many independent restaurants, try craft beer at one of our local breweries or enjoy visiting any of our parks.
We will assist in finding the perfect overnight hotel accommodations and provide all of your guests with welcome bags and maps, information on attractions, restaurants and things to do in Roswell.
Let us help with the planning stages of your special day.
Visit Roswell Provides Complimentary Planning Services:
- Checking hotel availability and compiling rates
- Providing free welcome bags to out-of-town guests
- Organizing and hosting you for site visits to venues of interest
- Providing you with info on Roswell to include on your wedding site
- Referring you to the best vendor partners as you begin to plan
Contact Ted Basco
Call: 770-640-3253 or toll free at 800-776-7935. Email: email@example.com