From The Earth's 5Th Anniversary & Oktoberfest!
This event has expired and is here for your information.
Here we are, 5 years! From The Earth opened its doors in East Roswell just 5 years ago and what a “5 years” it has been. There might have been a few hiccups along the way, including a pandemic, but we made it and it wouldn’t of happened without you!
We invite you to join us to CELEBRATE Sunday October 16th! THE 31’s will be PLAYING LIVE at our Back Porch Concert venue. Gates will open at 4 PM with The HIGHBEAMS opening at 5 PM and The 31’s going on at 6:30. Tickets are just $5 (for 5 years, duh).
The celebration includes the release of 5 Barrel aged Beers –
1. 2021 After Midnight (Bourbon Barrel aged Chocolate Porter 6.6% ABV)
2. 2021 Bust It Big (Tequila Barrel aged Belgium Strong Ale 8.8%)
3. 2022 After Midnight (Bourbon Barrel aged Chocolate Porter 6.6% ABV)
4. 2022 Kentucky Cosmonaut (Bourbon Barrel aged Russian Imperial Stout; 10.5% ABV)
5. 2022 Brown Eyed Girl (Rum Barrel aged Nut Brown ale; 7.5% ABV)
In addition, we will have 5 throwback favorite food items from over the past five years AND pouring some of your favorite Oktoberfest style biers including, October (Mäzen), Two Step (Hefeweizen), and Ball of Confusion (German Ale). There will be commemorative FTE Beer Steins available, limited availability.
Tickets are on sale now! Thank you for the five years of support!