Award-winning southern tavern in the heart of Canton Street. Their...
What’s not to love about brunch? Friends and family gather around the table with delicious food, savory coffee and, let’s not forget the delightful cocktails. Brunch is a time to linger and enjoy. So, pull up a seat and dive in. It’s time to explore brunch at these Roswell restaurants.
Fork in hand. We’re ready.
Roswell Restaurants That Serve Brunch
We looked at restaurants that offer brunch on the weekends and not as a daily breakfast offering. If we have forgotten one, please let us know as we want to continue to grow this list of deliciousness.
- Adele’s on Canton – Fans talk about the 3 egg omelets and their crawfish biscuits and gravy. If it’s a nice day, sit on their breezeway patio.
- Brookwood Grill – Looking at their menu the Chicken Finger Biscuits caught our eye – Fresh Biscuits, Hand Dipped BWG Chicken Fingers, Cheese, Honey Mustard Drizzle, Breakfast Potatoes. Sign us up for this one.
- C&S Chowder House – The Banana’s Foster French Toast looks simply delicious (pictured above) and stick around for their bottomless mimosas.
- Crabapple Tavern – They took a spin on a brunch favorite and offer an Irish Eggs Benedict with homemade corned beef. Doesn’t that sound just delightful?
- Foundation Social Eatery – Order their French Toast Bread Pudding with strawberry and vanilla mascarpone, you won’t regret it.
- From the Earth Brewing Company – So many great options from biscuits & gravy, to the hangover hash and chicken fried steak biscuit. Yum!
- Houck’s Grille – Combining their jumbo shrimp with a brunch favorite, people love their shrimp and grits.
- Hugo’s Oyster Bar – Known for their own Hugo’s Benedict that comes with boudin sausage on french bread medallions with fired oysters topped with hollandaise sauce on top of a poached egg. Check out their Bloody Mary bar while you’re there.
- Little Alley Steak – Anything with the word filet in the name got our attention – filet mignon steak and eggs or the filet mignon eggs benedict.
- Local on North – Their buttermilk pancakes and Bloody Mary Bar sound like the perfect combo.
Halfway there…keep on going
- NOCA – Sip on bottomless mimosas as you enjoy their benedicts which are a big hit with lots of options – try it with prime rib, crab cake, Canadian bacon, or fried chicken.
- Osteria Mattone – For Chef Eric Sell, the roast pork shoulder (two eggs, brown sugar & chili glazed pork, and crispy potato cake) melds texture and flavor together perfectly, and diners think so too making this a top-selling brunch dish.
- Peach & The Porkchop – Shrimp and grits is fan favorite dish here. Made with organic grits and local shrimp.
- Roswell Provisions Le Bistro – Diners love the quiche (spinach, Lorraine or smoked salmon and goat cheese) and crepes (smoked salmon, chicken and mushroom, and vegetable) for brunch here.
- Stoney River – Their signature specialty is the famous steak & biscuits made with seared tenderloin on homemade biscuits.
- Table & Main – Since opening, Table & Main’s Fried Chicken has consistently been the restaurant’s best-selling dish. In 2019, Chef Woolery “Woody” Back expanded to offering it during Sunday brunch. Try it with their cornmeal waffle and honey.
- The Grub Gastro Pub – Try the smothered birds nest which is a delicious combo of shredded potato hash, scrambled eggs, sausage gravy and cheddar cheese.
- The Mill Kitchen & Bar – Check out their southern gentleman plate that comes with eggs, meat, pancakes, biscuit, French toast and potatoes. Put in an order or two of the Pimento Cheese Fritters, they’re absolutely delish.
- The Whiskey Project – Truffled bread pudding or the full belly omelet? So many great options to taste here.
- Vas Kouzina – Try a dish of their own creation called The Sunshine Bake which is baked Imported Feta cheese with red and green peppers then topped with two eggs sunny side up, alongside home fries, and served with homemade grilled country bread. While there, try their Skinos Spritzer and Greek Mohito crafted with Mastiha, a liqueur that comes all the way from a Greek Island.