Gate City, Roswell's first brewing company, is located at the corner of...
St. Patrick’s Day Happenings in Roswell
Top of the mornin’ (afternoon, evening, middle of the night – whatever time of day it is) to you.
St. Patrick’s Day is coming up this weekend and you may be looking for ways to celebrate and places to drink green beer here in Roswell. Below are several options we’ve pulled from Roswell breweries and restaurants. Don’t forget to wear your green and have some craic (Irish slang for a good time/fun).
Where to Celebrate on March 16:
- Listen to some live Irish folk music with Seamus O’Jams and Friends at From the Earth Brewing while enjoying some of their great beer on March 16. This is a FREE event from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Or, catch a late night show by Escape Vehicle at 10:00 pm – this one does have a cover charge $5 in advance $8 at the door
- Gate City Brewing Company is going all out on March 16, maybe that’s because they have two brewers named Patrick, but we have a hunch they also just love this holiday. Come out for live music starting at 2:00 pm with Mike Snowden and Cody Matlock goes on at 7:00 pm. King of Pops, and Bangers & Hash from Carne 250 BBQ food truck will be there too.
- People and pups alike are welcomed at the 9th Annual Go Bragh Bash at Lucky’s Burger and Brew for their outdoor party on March 16. Live music kicks off at 6:00 pm with The Seven Sons. There will be lots o’ Guinness, green beer and drink and food specials all night. Gather your crew for a jolly good time.
- Join in the fun at Mac McGee’s on Saturday March 16th for their anniversary and annual Macfestivus. Canton Street will be closed for food and a beer truck, family-friendly activities, Irish dancers and Bagpipers. Live music will be inside at Heart of Roswell Park. Kick off St. Patrick’s Day with this Free event happening from noon to 8:00 pm.
- Standard at Roswell will celebrate from 11:00 am until close. Grab some green beer and listen to live music. They have some other fun surprises in store as well!
Where to celebrate on March 17:
- Variant Brewing Company is bringing back their Top of the S’Morning event on Sunday, March 17. This is a ticketed event to get their limited release of Good S’Morning beers. These are only available once a year.
Kick off your weekend with some fun St. Patrick’s Day happenings. The hard part will be deciding where to start.