The Artillery Room at Gate City supports a magnetic and dynamic culture...
If there's one thing we know, it's that Roswell knows how to throw a party. Whether it's dancing to a great band, hanging out on a family-friendly, open greenspace or creating your own Irish-themed bouquet, you're sure to find luck at the following events throughout town.
1. St. Patrick's Day with Gate City and Children's Development Academy. Saturday, March 11. It's a 311 and St. Patrick's Day Party! Gate City will be celebrating St. Patrick's Day Saturday, March 11th with Grassroots: A Tribute to 311, Atlanta Pizza Truck, and PLENTY of beer and cocktails. Proceeds from this event will benefit the Children's Development Academy.
2. 2nd Annual St. Patrick Shamrock Bar Crawl. Saturday, March 11. Join hundreds of crawlers decked out in green, enjoying drink specials, live music, green beer, DJ's, and the best bars in Downtown Roswell. Your ticket includes a 5oz welcome beer at Variant Brewing upon check-in, one comp green tea shot at Mac Mcgee with a purchase of any drink, St. Paddy's themed discounted drink specials at each stop, green Bar Crawl USA Lanyard with map attached, professional photographer to capture the fun, and live music & more. Participating establishments include Variant Brewing, Standard at Roswell, Bayou Q, Lola's Burger & Tequila Bar, Gate City Brewing Co., The Artillery Room and Rock 'N' Taco.
3. Stems on the Move St. Paddy's Floral Workshop. March 16. Create your very own Pot of Gold at Deep Roots Wine Market's next Floral Workshop. Customers are invited to join for an evening of flowers and fun. Paul Riner of Stems on the Move will be onsite to help you create the perfect St. Patrick's inspired floral arrangement. Your admission also includes a $10.00 wine station card.
4. St. Paddy's Day Party at FTE with Magnolia Express. March 17. Join From the Earth Brewing Co. March 17th for a FREE St. Paddy’s Day party, featuring Magnolia Express. The show starts at 6:00PM and will feature St. Paddy’s inspired food and a variety of drink specials. Magnolia Express is described as Americana/Roots Rock/New Grass music. Think Nitty Gritty Dirt Band meets Jerry Garcia.
5. St Paddy's Day Celebration at Mac Mcgee. March 17. THE Irish pub in Roswell, Mac Mcgee is known for its delicious menu options and variety of beer and cocktails. Always a hit among locals and visitors, Mac Mcgee throws one heck of a St. Paddy's Day celebration and brings the energy in their red two-story tavern overlooking Heart of Roswell Park and Canton Street.
6. Lucky's 13th Annual St. Paddy's Bash. March 18. Get ready for 13th year of Lucky's Burger & Brew hosting the ShamROCK N’ Roll Party and the biggest outdoor St. Patty’s party in town. Saturday, March 18 at 6:00PM, 40HZ band takes the stage to rock the night away. Lucky's will have the green beer flowing along with lots of great food. This is a family-friendly, dog-friendly event where guests can dine inside or spread out at the "Backyard."